Meet The Team - Matt Hardy
This month we tracked down Matt, a key member of the admin & finance team to pose our 20 questions and to find out a little more about him.
After reading some of the answers previous entrants had given, he confessed he was looking forward to his moment in the spotlight.
1. How long have you been working with IPM
1 year & 10 months
2. What do you do at IPM?
I deal with sales invoicing, supplier invoices and other accounting duties
3. Describe yourself in one word?
4. Any pets?
5. Favourite film?
A Bridge Too Far
6. Which actor play you in your biopic?
7. Biggest phobia?
8. If you were an animal, what would you be?
Arctic Wolf or Grey Wolf
9. What do you like most about your job?
Everyday if different
10. You can go back in time, where do you go first?
I would go back to see what came 1st, the chicken or the egg
11. Any superstitions?
Crossing on the stairs, Keys on the table & open umbrella inside
12. What is the strangest fact you know?
The oldest condoms ever found date back to the 1640s
13. 3 Dinner Party guests (dead ,alive, or fictional)?
Winston Churchill, Tigger & Chester Bennington
14. Favourite movie quote?
“kill the lawyer, I’m not that kind of lawyer” - Hook
15. Last book you read?
“Glider pilots at Arnhem” (Still reading it)
16. Dream holiday?
Some where hot and blue sea
17. Something about you that none of your colleagues know?
First boy to be in the netball team at primary school
18. You have one superpower, what and why?
Regeneration like DeadPool because it looks cool
19. Where do you see yourself in 10 years.
Head of my department
20. Finally, you Desert Island disc, book and luxury item?
90s mix tape, Glider pilots at Arnhem & penknife